Executive Working Group
Thu August 20th, 2020
The Connected Customer Experience with Consumers Energy
Join a strategic conversation about how connected customer energy experiences can help deliver a cleaner energy future and reduce customer energy costs. Lauren Youngdahl Snyder, VP, Customer Experience at Consumers Energy will share insights and learnings from building a customer-centric organization that helps customers save energy and money, and overcoming internal challenges along the way.
During this 90-minute conversation, we’ll explore the following topics:
- The strategic objectives of Consumers Energy’s 100,000 demand response-enrolled smart thermostat program
- Building a seamless, integrated customer-centric experience from the ground up
- Overcoming challenges in launching customer programs that straddle utility program lines
- Rolling out technologies that enhance the customer journey and customer relationships
- Lessons learned by the group as they work to drive similar innovation at their own organizations
Uplight Executive Working Groups are interactive discussions facilitated by the Uplight team for senior utility leaders. Participation is limited to enable an interactive discussion. Use of a webcam is highly recommended and we are happy to provide one if you need — just reach out to email@example.com.