On Demand Webinar
Green Energy Technologies: Gateway to Energy Engagement
Uplight’s Annual Voice of the Energy Customer Survey with 1,000 residential energy customers explores the utility-customer relationship as well as customer attitudes towards and experiences with utility energy efficiency and clean energy products and programs.
This year, as EV ownership races towards an inflection point and utilities prepare for the electrification of transportation, we also sought to understand how EV ownership impacts utility perception, program adoption, and customer engagement.
Watch the recording to hear our latest findings and learn about the opportunities they present for utilities. We discussed:
- The top engagement channels for energy customers
- Changes in green technology perceptions and ownership
- How utility program awareness impacts customer satisfaction
- What (and how) EV owners want to hear from their utility
- How EV ownership impacts perceptions and adoption of other green energy technologies