It’s 2020, and we’re taking a look back to celebrate what Uplight accomplished in 2019. Last year was a whirlwind, with six companies coming together to create an innovative, leading company for utility customer energy management.
Even better, Uplight and our customers have been recognized for some truly impressive achievements while this transformation happened. We’re honored to share the awards we and our customers have received over the past year. While some were won by Uplight parent companies Tendril, EnergySavvy, Simple Energy, or others, we are all now Uplight. Here’s to an exciting 2019 and a more sustainable future in 2020 and beyond.
- National Grid has been included on the 2020 Future Edge 50 list, recognizing recognize companies pushing the edge with new technologies.
- Consumers Energy has been recognized as a Top Innovator in 2019 by Public Utilities Fortnightly, achieving remarkable demand response results in a pilot.
- Indiana Michigan Power was recognized by PLMA as a Load Management Dialogue Series Winner for a residential integrated demand side management approach.
- We were recognized as part of Drexel LeBow Analytics 50, a group of 50 organizations using analytics in notable and innovative ways to solve business problems.
- SEPA recognized our customer, SMUD, as one of 2019’s Power Players for expansion of their Marketplace reach beyond industry norms.
- Our Boulder Headquarters was named one of Denver Post Top Workplaces
- Uplight’s COO & President, Yoav Lurie, was included on Denver Business Journal’s list of Who’s Who in Energy
- Uplight’s CFO, Jaylene Kunze, and Chief Product Officer (CPO), Jennifer Kinney, were finalists in Denver Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Jennifer Kinney, Uplight’s CPO, was Denver Business Journal C-Suite Winner
- Our Seattle location was included in Built In Seattle’s 2019 Best Places to Work